Magic Eye Mirage: Brown Lens Review from KLenspop (Sponsored)

Hey there Lovelies! ♡
Well its been a few weeks since I last posted ;A; I've been out of ideas recently and due to various tests from school ;A;.
Eitherways how has everyone been? I would like to know what you guys

do for leisure after school or work etc C: 
ANYWAYS! Luckily holidays has just started here in Australia for two weeks so yay!
Klenspop has offered me two more of there lovely lenses to review this time
so I have received

The Magic Eye Mirage in Brown
and
GBT GC2 in Brown



However in today's review I shall be doing the Magic Eye Mirage first and the GBT GC2 another day! so yay instant 2 posts more! so keep a look out!



First of all within the package that I received contained the two boxes with the pretty
ulzzang looking girl, which both contained each pair of the lenses and a free lens case and tongs(is it actually called tongs? ._. or like Lens holders?)It was a good and different change from the last time I received a pair of lenses, as they didn't contain the packed cute boxes.So one pointer for cuteness :3



*note: for first timers, you must soak the lenses in solution for at least 8 to 12 hours
before inserting them in your eyes. As it may irritate them and  result in serious
eye problems.
And we don't want that at all! :C
So be wary of information before trying lenses
Kpoplens provide an information page so please read before purchasing
the products!







Brand: POLYTOUCH
Diameter: 14.2mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.5mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Lifespan: 1 Year (max)
Country of origin: South Korea

So when I first opened these lens, to me they looked harshly pixelated and 
kind fake instead of real like. However the pattern looked somewhat a normal eye structure would do as there are definite strokes continuously.
However, I was wrong.. these lenses were amazing!



(can't seem to keep my left eyebrow straight ._.)
They were the most natural looking lenses yet. For those seeking for a dramatic type, I wouldn't recommend this product however for an everyday lens, its perfect.
They don't irritate the eye and feel so soft regardless of blinking frequently and
looking around.
It kind of makes your eye more alive! C: hehe 



Within this photo, you can tell it's really natural without a flashbut with one, you can tell how detailed and how close it is in replicated the exact eye patterns and details.

Overall Ratings 
/5Design 

The design proved me wrong! I thought it would be pixelated and very unnatural looking, however it was able to become one of my favouriteeveryday lenses I would wear. The Design and Pattern are just so similar to out natural eye 
pattern.


Comfort 


They are just so soft and comfy, they don't strain or hurt my eyes at all and manage to
do a fine job of not letting my eyes get dry. They move around along with my eye well
and overall my eyes do not get tired.


Colour 

The colour is very natural with its black ring on the outer whilst having a slight gradiation
into the dark milky brown


Enlargement 


Enlargement is not the main aspect for these lens, however they do a slight enlargement 
perfect for everyday situations.

Naturalness 


Don't even let me get started on naturalness. This product is the most natural lens
I've ever tried and overall with its design and comfy aspects, it is just
a must have for everyday wear.
anyways lovelies, check out Klenspop's website and consider their products!
They have a whole range of contact lenses and come in very inexpensive and 

reasonable prices!


sah natural 
 ♡ and eh please don't hate on my wet messy hair!

Anyways keep a look out for my second review and bye for now 


Thanks for reading!
Please follow:

1 comment

  1. I like how it doesn't look too unnatural in your last pic. Finding a good pair of lenses is hard. I've been wanting to try circle lenses again but not sure if i should since it dried my eyes years ago. Thinking maybe just regular color could work too but good review! :)

    ReplyDelete